Kidgom is prepared from 11 unique herbs. Yes, it is natural preparation from herbs and roots. It helps to improve the kids’ growth safely without any side effects. This tonic provides you with more than the minimum daily requirements for vitamins and minerals naturally. You will notice the difference in your kids within the use of a month. It is especially tonic prepared with kids in mind. It tastes good so your kids will enjoy using it.
- Apple fruit– Apples are rich in vitamins A, B1, B2 and C. It also contains some minerals such as potassium and calcium. Apples are rich in antioxidants that cure stomach disorders in children, constipation, and diarrhoea and deal with required nutrients to the It also gives a better taste for the kids.
- Brahmi Whole plant– Brahmi is great for brain function. It prevents brain cell damage caused by free radicals due to its antioxidant property. It is used as a memory enhancer and brain tonic for kids due to its property to improve cognition.
- Shankhpushpi– Shankhpushpi is also great for mental health. It boosts memory and brain function in kids and children. Its benefits are also famous in adults too. also helps in enhancing concentration, learning capabilities, mental fatigue, insomnia, stress, anxiety, depression, etc.
- Sunthi– Sunthi is dried ginger. It is great for the digestive system, flu, nausea and many more. This herb may help with circulation and congestion. It has a spicy flavour that kids may or may not like. Again
- Vidari Kand: Vidarikand promotes physical strength, It also helps in improving chest circumference, muscular strength, and body weight.
- Sounf: Sounf is rich in magnesium and phosphorus – the main minerals that help in the bone development of children. It helps kids to develop stronger bones. They slow down the process of all bone-destroying cells.
- Giloya– Giloya is famous as an immunity booster. It boosts the immunity in kids and adults. It also helps to manage the loss of appetite, stomach problems, and fever and to improve general debility in kids.
- Tulsi– Tulsi is a traditional plant famous among kids too. It strengthens the immune system, digestive system, mood and many more. In addition, it acts as an appetiser and promotes digestion by secreting digestive enzymes. Promotes respiratory health, etc.
- Ashwagandha– Ashwagandha is known as an adaptogen for stress and anxiety-related issues, Ashwagandha can be a natural way to enable our kids’ bodies to handle and tolerate stress way better.
- Kali Mirchi– Kali Mirchi is great for digestion and improves the metabolism of the body. It is also useful in managing diarrhoea due to its anti-diarrheal and anti-secretory activity. Kalimirch is beneficial for cough and respiratory problems due to its antitussive (relieving cough) and anti-asthmatic properties.
- Paan leaves– Paan leaves are a natural analgesic in nature. It is good to relieve constipation, boost digestion, improve appetite, cleanse internal organs, help with cough in kids, etc.
- Boost Immune System
- Improve Mental Health
- Strengthen defence system
- Increase Cognitive system
- Strengthen the brain function
- Strengthen the bones & body
- Support digestive system
- Increase appetite
- Increase blood cells
- Boost energy level
- Reduce fatigue
- Calm the mind
- Enhance the mood
- and support overall body function.